Monday, August 02, 2004

Like a Virgin

Here is my initial entry. My first foray into the world of web-logging. Be gentle.

I received an email today from good friend from college, Kenton. Granted it was a mass email, but at least he took the time to type my address in the To: field. Regardless, the email made me realize that I have been somewhat lax in our corespondence since his exodus to New Mexico. Thats the state next to Arizona, no not that one, thats Utah, no the one to the east. Yeah that one. (Don't worry, I forget about that one all the time, too.) In an effort to atone for my lackadaisical ways, I set to writing the guy an email. Not just any email, mind you. I mean this was a great email. I used spell-check and everything. Oh and I asked a co-worker what a better word for 'satisfied' was. Seven or eight minutes later, I cap the thing off with a clever salutation and click send in my browser-based email program.

Server not repsonding. Please see administrator if.....

Frantically, I click the back button in hopes that somehow, someway. But, no. It has all been in vain. I am too distraught to continue. So, here is my apology Kenton. I promise you a new and improved email soon. Just not today because I am spent.

Wait. Its over? I guess I kinda expected it to last a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home