Friday, August 06, 2004

$3.00 beers at Canyons

Sorry, I haven’t been keeping up with the posts. I wasn’t feeling very well yesterday and I didn’t think you’d want to hear about my stomach bug.

Sooo, whats up with me? Well, I still haven’t heard back about the job interviewed for last Monday. I am none too pleased about this, but it really is out of my hands. I hope that I find something before my current contract expires on the 27th of August. I wonder how much unemployment pays? Ach, if nothing else I can always just fall back on dealing. I’ve been out of the game so long; I wonder how much a kilo of Guadalajara Gold costs these days?

Tomorrow is my good friend, Kevin’s bachelor party. Ahhh, the age-old celebration of the blessed union between man and woman, marked by the getting of the groom totally wasted and the maneuvering said drunken groom into incriminating situations that he would never ever want his fiancé to see pictures of. That reminds me, I’ve got to charge the batteries for my digital camera. Actually, I am not expecting this party to get too out of control. We have a fun time planned and the strippers, I am pretty sure, are all women this time.

Back to work. Lunch hour is over and I have to get some work done before the office heads out to Happy Hour. No…really. Kenton, I’m serious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Hi Ethan,

Hope the office party went well...

Last night I went to "Gram Central Station." It's a HUGE night club (and the only one) in Las Cruces. It has a very large country room with a wooden floor in the center that everyone drinking sits around while people dance, then the other room is called "Bellbottoms" which is music from about 1970 to 1992 (Old School) pop music. THen finally there's "South Beach." It's a room that is dressed up like the Miami art deco strip. Here they play all the current hip hop and heavy top 40. I visited them all, and even did a little line dancing (blech!). But I thought of all my friends back in Seattle when I was at Bellbottoms. The floor even lights up!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home