Thursday, January 19, 2006

Don't even bother reading this

I want to post here, but I really have absolutely nothing to write about. Congratulations to Joel for getting engaged. That is good news. Kenton why you want to go to California? No one wants to live in California. Come back to Seattle, where every day is filled with gumdrop rainbows and enchanted unicorns brimming with happiness and love. And championship football teams. How about those Hawks? Really pisses me that not a single analyst will pick them to go to the Superbowl, regardless of the fact that they have the superior team. Screw them, odds-makers in Vegas have Seattle a 3.5 point favorite. I miss Vegas. Its only been like a month since I was there last, but I could really go for a complementary Sunday brunch buffet right about now. Something interesting better happen to me soon, or this is the kind of trash I will be posting everyday. I love this song.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Im not moving there...

We all know that...

I really wanna go clubbing again with Liz downstairs in the drum-and-base club at Temple Billiards.

You know as soon as I get back... we're starting the clubbing up again!

The drought will soon be over my friend!

...oh, and I know all about the gumdrops... I actually had a Unicorn fly me from Las Cruces to Seattle once... Very nice flight... except for the wind... I couldnt hold my complimentary drink...

...Unicorns love "Tom Collins"....

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

You know as well as anyone else, that I would do a very large painting for you and Stacey. You two are probably the closest people to my heart (along with Kim and Kevin - You guys arent chopped liver), and I would do any painting that you wanted...

Now as for the link, Im not sure exactly what you want me to paint... there were two pics at the link of like bamboo and oatgrass... not really sure what you're looking for, but neither photo inspired me... :-0 :-)

Get me a better link so I know exactly what youre looking for...

2:38 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Kevin,

Will you be my friend?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Kevin,

Would you like a painting?

I will do one for you. Just take a picture of a wall somewhere at your place that you would like a painting...make sure to include the edges of the wall, colors, and any furniture that might be in the view... then I'll let you know what I think would look good...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

I will be in Seattle after May 13th...

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home