Tuesday, January 25, 2005

24 is the Badass-est!

Hey! Whats up. Haven't updated in a bit. Thought you might want an update. Over the weekend, I bought a used mandolin. I found it on craigslist.org for amazingly little. I thought it would be a good match for me since my money is also amazingly little. I have learned only one song, the old-timey "Whiskey Before Breakfast," and I have gotten pretty good at playing it. On a related note, Stacey now hates the song "Whiskey Before Breakfast."

I anxiously await the arrival of my iPod. 40 gigs of fertile storage space headed my direction, just yearning to be impregnated with the whole of my musical....hmmm. The imagery has gotten far too graphic, so I am just going to stop now before I disgust myself.


3 Comments:

Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

My heart is with Stacey. Send her my love :-)

I can see her wigging out on a mandolin. My cousin-in-law in San Diego bought a mandolin while I was down there. He plays gaelic stuff... I kept trying to get him to play the Italian way....lots of short quick vibrating strokes back and forth....oh wait, the imagery is a little too intense now. Ethan, your blog has a funny effect on me...better quit...

Kenton

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

you should use the pic i posted of you as your blog photo...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

I would...but its not me. I rather like the one I have now. I am wearing my favorite shirt.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home