Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shameless Plug

Our friend Kevin just got confirmation that his Ipod from freeipods.com is on the way. With a DHL tracking number in hand, this is conclusive proof that you can get something for nothing. I have redoubled my efforts to obtain my own Ipod absolutely free of charge, but need a little more help. If you are interested then please click the link cleverly named “Ipod” to the right. Sign up as one of my referrals and you can begin your own exciting quest to get five friends to sign up. Also, there are links to get a TiVo and $300 free as well.

I have managed to master the basic tasks that my new boss has charged me with. When I first started here, I was busy scurrying about completing these tasks from the time I walked into the door until closing time. But now, after some optimization, I have got the work down to mere two or three hours a day. I am now free to spend the rest of my time pretending to work at my computer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

I would say I probably work 15 min. a week. REALLY hard. And then I just surf the net for the next 7.75 hours...

...All in all I feel pretty productive.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Oh, I rented the first 6 episodes of Arrested Development...

...my favourite line is when Michael's sister climbs the airplane truck stairs to get in the tree...

"Get out of my f*&king tree."

I starting laughing so hard, I split a side.

Kenton

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

I think George Michael is my favorite (although I do love them all.) He's so unsure about everything and he is in love with his cousin. And we all know what that feels like....right?....eh?...cuz she's your cousin...

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home