Friday, January 07, 2005

What do Elvis, Stephen Hawking and I have in common?

I haven’t posted for a while due to the crazy holiday schedule. I am sure you understand. I think I have seen my family more times in the past couple weeks than I had the whole of last year. It has been rough. Do not lose heart, as tomorrow is my birthday. Not only will it be a fantastic celebration of the anniversary of my birth, but it also marks the last event in which Stacey and I are obliged to spend a considerable amount of time with my parents. What a wonderful gift that will be.

Speaking of gifts, did you remember my birthday? That’s ok. I have you covered. (You can thank me later.)


This weekend is chock full of exciting birthday events. Kevin and Kim bought me (and Kevin…how convenient) a ticket to the Seahawks’ playoff game against the Rams tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing the first playoff victory for the Seahawks in over one hundred years. It will truly be a historic event.

Also, Stacey has a surprise brewing for me. All I know is that I have to keep Sunday open so that we can do something together for my birthday. I have a few ideas about what it might be. I just wonder how she was able to afford such a lavish getaway. With the dollars slide against the Euro, it must be outrageously expensive. I think she has been secretly saving. A sneaky one, that girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

Try to hack my link. I have coded it with a 1024 bit super-1337 confidental encryption. NOOB!1!!!

Anyways. Go Seahawks!!!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home