Wednesday, December 15, 2004

All I want for Christmas...

I did not post yesterday, as I had an uncharacteristically busy day at work. Nothing to be too concerned about just some loose end-tying and up-wrapping before the long break. You see, the drug production facility at which I work is shutting down for the holidays. I go home on the 23rd of December and do no return until the 3rd of January. But the best part is that all the while I get paid. And let me tell you, (and trust me because my two months on unemployment qualifies me to make this statement) there is nothing sweeter than free money. So for that upcoming week and a half, I plan on making a career change to professional napper with a snowboarding side-job.

Stupid Kevin brought his stupid free Ipod over to our weekly Amazing Race viewing. He is such a showboat. As I sampled the 40 hours of music that he has already loaded, I considered craftily swapping it out with one of my household items so that I might keep the device. Unfortunately as I surveyed the room the only objects in reach were my television remote control and the cat. I gave up on the idea figuring that he might catch on when I handed him back a grey tabby with a pair of headphones sticking out its ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

Lance Bass? Ethan you shouldn't try to live to vicariously through a pop-star-would-be-astronaut.

Me on the otherhand probably won't be getting an ipod. This sucks.

I wish I was though....

...but then again, you can wish in one hand and sh&t in the other, and see which one gets filled first.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Telephone the Foot said...

I'm not shaking your hand anymore, Kenton. ;-P

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home