Monday, February 27, 2006

The biggest Pimp I know

Don’t look so surprised. I can’t be expected to keep up with the blistering pace at which Kenton updates. The man is a machine. Writing theses, showing dogs, updating blogs. My strict regimen of naps and snacking does not allow for such diligence.

So this weekend, Kevin Danny and I helped our good friend Nick move. Nick has spent the last year of his life living and working in Olympia. That’s bad enough, but compound that with the fact that the first six months were spent under his parent’s roof. Dios Mio!!! It’s amazing he was able to pull through.

Kevin and I drove down to O-town Saturday morning and met the other two at Nick’s old bachelor pad. The place was in disarray what with all the boxes and furniture stacked up, but I could tell by the stacks of spent computer components and spacious twin mattress, that this place must have been popular with the ladies. Oh, how we marveled as Nick regaled us with tales of his sexual escapades, all the while gathering the maps and manuals to his numerous online role-playing adventure games. I’d relate a few of the stories he told, but they were far too bawdy for publication on my blog. Also, for a period, I was distracted by all the “valuable” Star Wars memorabilia.

We drove his crap up to his new bachelor pad in beautiful Ballard. The new place is actually pretty nice, a large one-bedroom apartment down by the locks. New carpet, paint and lots of natural light. Now Nick is getting the place set up to host the next neighborhood party. He swears that there will be more single ladies than you can shake a stick at. Now, I’m a bit skeptical. I’m not exactly saying that he is full of it; if he can pull it off then more power to him. But, the life-size cardboard cutout of Captain Jean-Luc Picard guarding the living room with phaser set to stun ain’t going to help.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG! It's been 2 days!

OMG OMG OMG

Hurt me Hurt me!

...Nick needs a blog...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Telephone the Foot said...

Maybe he can get some life-size cardboard cut-out babes to keep ol' Jean-Luc some company while he philanders...I mean fraternizes with the real ones.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

...zing...

5:24 PM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

You are no longer the biggest Pimp I know...

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kenton Finkbeiner said...

I guess, I should just post something... maybe my opinion on any given topic... and see if someone notices.........

....ethan.....

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home